Shuttle Information from/to the hotels to/from the conference venue:
|Date||Leaving Hotels||Leaving the Conference Venue|
|Sun||8:30 am||10 pm|
|Mon||8:30 am||6 pm|
|Tue||8:30 am||1 pm|
Innovations'07 is on November 18-20, 2007 held at Mina Salam in Madinat Jumeirah.
The Arabian Resort of Dubai, is a magnificent tribute to Dubai's heritage and is styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. Luxurious and ornate, combining the height of opulence with an overwhelming sense of tradition. Meandering waterways transport guests to all parts of this intricate city of senses.
Two grand boutique hotels, courtyard summer houses, a traditional souk, Talise Spa, the region's leading conference and banqueting centre, unlimited recreational facilities and the superlative Quay Healthclub - all this and more combine to make Madinat Jumeirah the most fascinating Resort in the world.
Madinat Jumeirah is superbly well located in the prestigious area of Dubai known as Jumeirah. This is an up-market residential zone with hotels at intervals on the beach. Careful town planning has ensured that the area has remained exclusively low-rise in construction. Road links from the hotel are excellent and provide easy access to all local amenities and business districts. The area is well served by taxis and Madinat Jumeirah has its own limousine service.
- Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and The Palm Jumeirah are a five minute drive from the Hotel.
- Located just 25 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Close to all leisure and commercial attractions
- Situated adjacent to Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park and Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Only 6.5 hours from London and 14.5 hours from Sydney
- Ten minutes car journey to nearest shopping malls
- A complimentary hotel bus service is available to guests
PO BOX 75157, DUBAI, UAE
TEL: +971 4 3668888
FAX: +971 4 3667788